The Bridegroom Cometh



Tell my people that I love them.  I desire to be with them.  I desire that they would turn away from their sins and come to Me, the Living God.  I gave My life for them.  Do you think it was an easy task for Me to die on a cross because I am the Living God?  I say to you “NO!”.  It hurt Me deeply, but I saw the future then, and I see My plans for you now, each and everyone.  I reveal My plans to you as you submit yourselves to My will.

Do not be afraid to come to me.  I have the power to forgive even your darkest secret.  I tell you no sin is too great or beyond My power to forgive.

I see your hurts.  I know your concerns.  I am aware of the circumstances that surround you.  I desire that you would bring them to Me, so that I can heal you of your pain, your suffering, and anxiety.

Many of your turn Me aside and dismiss my gentle touch on your lives.  You think that I am a cruel and unloving God; this is because of what you see around you in the natural world.  You see much anger and chaos among you.  There is bloodshed in your streets.  Why have you not brought your deepest concerns to Me – The one who has the power to heal and restore?

I tell you, these things that you see around you are not of Me.  They are the result of a fallen world.  Man seeks to exalt himself, thinking himself above all, and the result is what is taking place now on the earth.  I am not a God of chaos but of order.  I am not a God who tolerates wickedness in any of my children, yet you choose the darkness over the light.  You seek out familiar spirits that lie to you, telling you that you yourselves can be gods.  I tell you the truth, that there is only ONE God and ONE savior, Jesus Christ.

Satan comes with all lying wonders to amuse and distract you from the Living God.  He comes to devour as a lion, seeking to destroy your homes, your relationships, your lives.  I tell you to close the door to him.  Resist him with all that is in you and call on the name of Jesus Christ to save you.  Satan will flee!  He shrinks at the name above all names…Jesus the Christ.  I tell you that even the demons shutter and fear at My most Holy name. 

Come to Me now.  I desire to come in and dine with you at the table.  I seek a relationship with my children.  I desire that they would know Me.  I am not far from you.  I do not hide Myself from you.  Just look around you at all there is.  See the mountains and rivers and valleys.  Look at My rainbow in the sky and marvel at the works of your mighty God.  I reveal Myself to those who are seeking Me with a pure heart.

Come to Me all you who are weary and receive rest.  Yes, rest in me.  Take refuge in my protection.  I am your strong tower.  I am your protector from the storm.  No hand formed against you will prosper.  Remain in my love and I will reveal great things to you.  I will speak to you of My mysteries.  I will speak to your heart, and I will woo you.  Come to Me says your Bridegroom.  Come into the bridal chamber where I can keep you safe from the wrath that is soon to come.  Come!  I say to you, dine with me at my table, for a great feast is now prepared.  It is prepared for those who love Me and have laid down their own lives to serve the Living God.  Lay down your sin, your lusts, your pride.  Expel those things that do you no good but only drag you down to the depths of Sheol.

Amen, I am coming quickly and I bring My rewards for those who have washed themselves clean in the Blood of the Lamb.  Do not be caught off guard, come now while there is still a little time left.  For once the door is closed, it will not open again.  Do not be among those who have hardened their hearts against Me, and resisted my yoke of gentleness.  I am a gentle God, and never force Myself on anyone.  The choice is yours to make.  Will you be with me in Paradise or will you be left behind with the heathen?



Jeremiah 31:3  The LORD appeared to him from afar, saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting Love; therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness”.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life”.

Acts 3:19  Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.

Psalm 55:22  Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

Matt 11:28  Come to Me all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest”.

James 2:19  You believe that God is one.  You do well.  The demons also believe and shudder.

James 4:7  Submit therefore to God.  Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

1 Thes 5:9  For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Rev 22:12  Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done”.

Rev 22:14  Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises