Trust In Me Alone



I was talking to the Lord about a dream I had the night before, in which my friend had rejected me and began to mock and humiliate me.  I turned to a family member for comfort and was again rejected.

Matt 10:36  And A MAN’S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS OWN HOUSEHOLD.

God spoke these words:

In these ever darkening days, friends indeed will fail you.  They won’t understand what I am doing on the earth, or the purpose of My judgments.  As days grow darker, mens' hearts will grow colder.  You must stay in My love where I will impart on you My perfect peace.  Only in Me will you find comfort, and strength to overcome the enemy of your soul.  He seeks to destroy you by any means possible.  Fear not, for I have overcome him, when I rose from the grave, and I will do it again!  Stay close to Me and you will lack nothing – not even peace will elude you. 


Luke 12:53  They will be divided, father against son, and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

Matt 24:12  Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.

Eph 6:12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Rom 5:1  Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 24:6-7  He is not here but, He has risen.  Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, saying that the Son of Man must be delivered unto the hands of sinful men, and crucified, and on the third day rise again.

James 1:4  And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises