Walk In My Ways And My Power



Blessed are those who seek my face and never turn away; for I alone am God, Jehovah; and I am the giver of all gifts and things of the spirit.

Seek Me first above all things, and I will impart on you all your heart’s desires.

I see you when you bow before me, I hear your prayers that you set before my ears, I know you and love you with an everlasting love – a love that never fades or falls away.

Remain in Me and I will remain in you – ALWAYS. 

Do not be discouraged or dismayed by what you see around you, for I am the God of the universe, and I hold all things in the palm of My hand.

I have power over the enemy of your soul.  He holds no sway over you.  Rebuke him and he will run from you.  I have bestowed all power upon you to defeat him.  Walk in My ways and My power.  Take back what is yours. 



Matt 6:33  But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

2 Chron 7:14  and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek MY face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
1 Cor 12:6-7  There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons.  But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.

Deut 31:8  The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you.  He will not fail you or forsake you.  Do not fear or be dismayed.

James 4:7-8  Submit therefore to God.  Resist the devil and he will flee from you.  Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises