Discipline, The Best Medicine



Discipline yourselves, Children.  For it is in your discipline and submission to Me that you will find what you need that you have been lacking.  You have been asking Me for strength and courage.  I tell you that you will have it as you spend time with Me and in My word.  Some of you have been asking for love; that also is in the scriptures and in the fruit of the spirit as you walk out your faith and demonstrate My love to My people.

I will impart on you all that you need for this hour, this day, this season.  Keep yourselves in My perfect will for your lives and I will protect you from all that is about to be released upon the earth.  For you know not of the things that are coming.  I will be with you and carry you through the storm to safety; safety in Me.  Those who know Me not will be swept away with the great tide. 

Stay in my perfect love, and you shall have peace; peace that the world knows not of.   I will not leave you orphaned or abandoned, for that is against all that I am.  I am the LORD, the protector of your soul.  I love you with an everlasting love; a love that never fails to fulfill its purpose in this life. I have formed you and created you for this hour.  Now rise up and receive your reward.  I come quickly for those who have made themselves ready by washing their clothes in the blood of the Lamb.  Speak to my people, I come quickly!!!!!!!


Hebrews 12:8  But if you are without discipline, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate children and not sons.

1 John 5:2  By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments.

1 John 4:18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.

Isaiah 60:2 For behold, darkness will cover the earth; and deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you.

John 14:18I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Rev 22:12Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.

Rev 22:20 He who testifies to these things saysYes, I am coming quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises