October 4, 2013

Someone sent this to me in an email.  I don't know the original author as it has been around the internet - perhaps you have already seen it.  If not, please take a look as it shows the infinite wisdom of God and how He knows things far in advance.  He sets the stage to keep us safe, yet many times we do not see it as such.  We may sit with our limited view wondering what God is doing, thinking He must have lost His mind, when in fact that is the farthest from the truth.  May this short parable bless you all today.


The King and his Servant

A king who  did not believe in the goodness of God, had a slave who, in all  circumstances  would always say “my king, do not be discouraged, because 
Everything  God does is perfect. He makes no mistakes!”  
 
One day  they went hunting and along the way a wild animal attacked the 
King. His  slave managed to kill the animal, but could not prevent his 
Majesty  from losing a finger.  

  
Furious and  without showing his gratitude for being saved, the nobleman asked   
"Is God  good? If He was good, I would not have been attacked and lost my finger."   
  
The slave  replied:
  
   
"My king,  despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good, 
And he  knows why these things happened. What God does is perfect. He is 
Never  wrong!"  

  
Outraged by  the response, the king ordered the arrest of his slave.   
  
Later, the  King left for another hunt, this time alone. He was captured by 
Savages who  engaged in human sacrifices.  

  
On the  altar and ready to sacrifice the nobleman, the savages discovered 
That their   victim did not have one of his fingers. According to them, only 
A whole  person with all his/her parts intact could be offered to the gods. 
The King  without a finger was deemed an abominable sacrifice for their
Gods. So  they released the King. 
 
Upon his  return to the palace, the King authorized the release of his 
Slave. He  received the slave affectionately.
    God was really good to me! I was almost
Killed by the wild men, but for lack of a single finger, I was let go! But
I have a question: if God is so good, why did he allow me to put you in jail?"

The slave answered, "my King, if I had gone with you on this hunt, I would
Have been sacrificed instead because I have no missing finger. Remember
Everything God does is perfect. He is never wrong. He made you keep me in
Jail so I would not be with you on the hunt."

Often we complain about life, and negative things that happen to us,
Forgetting that nothing is random and that everything has a purpose.

Every morning, offer your day to God, don't be in a rush.
"
  
Ask God to  inspire your thoughts,  guide your actions, and ease your 
Feelings.  And do not be afraid. God is never wrong!  
 
  
You know  why this message is for you? I do not know, but God knows, because 
He never  makes mistakes....... 
 
What you do  with this message is up to you. May God put in your heart the 
Desire to  send it to someone. God knows why He chose you to receive this 
Message.  Please bless someone with it. 
 
God is  never wrong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises