Come Now Into My Kingdom



My children, You do not hear Me because you are not listening.  I call to you but there is no answer.  I have much to tell you.  Calm your spirit and draw close to Me.

I desire to communicate with My beloveds, but you are keeping yourselves busy with distractions of this world.  If only you would come and sit with Me.

Much is coming that you know nothing about.  You do not hear, therefore, you can not prepare.

I wish to impart on you the gifts of My Holy Spirit, which you will need if you are to survive My coming judgment upon this nation.

Draw close to Me, My children.  Leave behind the cares of the world and invest in Me and the things of My kingdom.

If you will turn your hearts to Me and seek My will for your lives, I will answer you from on high, for I AM your God, your Creator, the Lover of your souls.

I have the keys to overcome; I freely give to those who seek My face.  Nothing will I hold back from them.  I impart every good thing on them that will follow My lead.

Come to Me.  The time is short; you MUST come now.  The enemy has much prepared for those I call My own, and they will be taken in the wrath that he has for My people, if they do not lay down their sin and come to Me now.  Time for foolishness is over.  The age of Grace is closing, and I desire that ALL My children come into My kingdom.  Do not sit on the fence, wavering in your faith. 

The Wedding Feast is set, the angels are ready to receive those who have responded to My call.  My Son awaits His bride with eager anticipation.  Will you come into My kingdom? Will you answer My call?


Job 33:14  Indeed God speaks once, or twice, yet no one notices it.

Luke 17:26-27  And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:  they were eating, the were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

Luke 12:34  For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

2 Peter 3:12  FOR THE EYES OF THE LORD ARE TOWARD THE RIGHTEOUS, AND HIS EARS ATTEND TO THEIR PRAYER, BUT THE FACE OF THE LORD IS AGAINST THOSE WHO DO EVIL”.

Matt 16:19  I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.

Psalm 27:8  When you saidSeek My face, my heart said to You,Your face, O Lord, I shall seek”.

James 1:17  Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.

1 Peter 5:8  Be of sober spirit, be on alert.  Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises