Go Forth With My Light



I am doing a great work in you, beloveds.  Do not struggle against Me.  Every trial you have gone through was to mold and shape you into the person you are today.  Though the trials of your life seemed so ugly at the time, it was necessary for you to experience them so that you could emerge the beautiful creation you are now.

I did this to prepare you for My kingdom.  My Son shall have a bride without spot or wrinkle or blemish.  Many of you are still masquerading as Children of the light, when indeed there is much darkness in your heart.  This can not be, My beloveds.  You must repent of your evil ways.  You must forgive those who have wounded you deeply.  Have I not forgiven you, your transgressions against Me?

The time is coming for the bride to present herself.  Will you be ready?  Will you stand the test?  Does your light shine to all the world as I have commanded?  You are to be salt and light to the world.  You are My voice on the earth.  You are My hands and feet, bringing good news to those who need to hear.  How can you be a witness to those around you if you are living in sin?  Hypocrites!  First repent of your sins, then go forth with My word to bring in My lost sheep. 

Daylight is waning and the night approaches.  It is time for My sheep to come home. 



Psalm 66:10  For you have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined.

Job 23:10  But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold”.

Matt 5:48  Therefore you are to be perfect because your heavenly Father is perfect.

Eph 1:4  just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him.

Matt 7:5  You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Isaiah 43:25  I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, And I will not remember your sins”.

Matt 6:14-15  For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.

Isaiah 52:7  How lovely on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, Who announces peace and brings good news of happiness, Who announces salvation, And says to Zion, “Your God reigns!

Matt 5:16  Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises