True Abundance



Have I not said in My word that I have come that you may have life abundantly?  Yet, many of you are crying, “But Lord, I do not have abundance. My house is not big enough, my car is no longer new and my clothes are worn and tattered”.  I tell you the truth, My measurement of abundance is not the same as yours.  My way is absolute. 

You see only with your natural eyes.  I tell you, open your spiritual eyes and truly see!  Do you not have Me when you cry out in need?  Do I not answer your call when you kneel in prayer?  Am I not with you now, in your midst, guiding and leading my sheep?  I tell you that you DO have abundance.

Think not on things of this world but on the things from above.  For much I have planned for you.  Much is in store for your great pleasure.  Do not look around you and compare yourselves to others, for you will never be satisfied in the natural world.  Look instead to Me and things of My kingdom, for it is very near now, dear children.

Time is not lost on Me; for I know very well what I am doing.  I know the plans I have for you.  Do not worry about your house, your car, your clothes; those things are carnal, and will soon pass away.  Receive your abundance in My word, it is your manna; it will guide you and protect you.  Yes children, abide in Me and My true love and you shall see your abundance!



John 10:10  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

John 10:11  I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

Col 3:2  Set your mind on the things that are above, not on the things that are on the earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises