The Diligent Student will Prevail

Daughter, hold fast to your faith.  Things are about to get ugly upon the earth.  The darkest days are yet to come.  Days that are so dark, it will be nearly impossible to navigate.

You MUST study My world.  For in My word, I have given you all that you need for this time that you are living in.  Do not turn to the left or the right.  Stay the course and keep your eyes on Me, as a student following the trainer.  Allow Me to train you in MY ways.

Be diligent in your studies of My word, and do not allow the enemy to lull you to sleep.  Fight his temptations to give up.  He will flee from you when he sees your strength in Me.  He has nothing over you.  You possess ALL the power you need to defeat him in My name.

Fear not My little ones, who are in Me and call on Me for protection.  I will not forsake you.  I have made a covenant with you, to love and protect My own.

For those who refuse Me - woe to you!  The time is very near when you will suffer the consequences of your choice.  I appeal to you to come to Me and allow Me to change your heart.  Turn away from your sin and call upon My name for salvation - and salvation shall surely come.  For I am faithful to watch over My word.  It is not My will for you to suffer.  I have already suffered in your place.  It is finished.  I have completed the task that My Father set before me.

All that you have done apart from Me has been dealt with at the cross.  Repent!  My time is hear to come get My children.  Won't you be one of them?


Proverbs 4:27  Do not turn to the right nor to the left; Turn your foot from evil.

Deut 31:8  The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you.  He will not fail you or forsake you.  Do not fear or be dismayed.

Psalm 121:7-8  The LORD will protect you from all evil;  He will keep your soul.  The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Not Doubt My Promises