At the Doorstep

Darkness is all around you.  The blind do not see because of the darkness that surrounds them.  I AM the light that shows them the way, but they don't embrace My light, that I might save them.  They refuse to see and look for Me.  I have not hidden Myself to them.  I am here - waiting, waiting for the lost to realize that they are indeed lost and in need of a savior.  Many have already made their choice and come in to join your flock, but others remain in the shadows, afraid to come to Me for fear that I am going to ask them to give up things in their life that they cling to.  They can not have it both ways.  I require all of you - your whole heart to surrender to Me so that I can do a mighty work in you.  

I am about to display My power in the earth.  Come in to the ark now, children.  Do not delay.  Once the door is shut, it will not open to you again until My wrath is satisfied upon this unrepentant generation.  Oh how I pleaded with you all to come to Me with your problems and cares.  I want to embrace you in My arms and tell you of the love that I have have for you.  Have I not shown My love to you already in your life?  The times that you were scared, whom did you call on to save you?  Was I not there to calm your fears and protect you?  Why do you run from Me now, when time is almost up?

Don't be fooled by the evil one.  He wants you to cling to this life instead of Me.  There is nothing in this life that can save you from what is coming upon the earth.  Store up your treasure in heaven, with Me - your Father, your Beloved.

Children, open your eyes and see the time you are living in.  Does not My spirit speak to your heart that these are the last days?  Soon it will be too late for those who refuse to hear.  Come NOW, your redemption is almost here - at your doorstep.


Matt  23:37   "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling."

Luke 16:13  "No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth."

Matt 6:20-21  But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Matt 16:25-27  For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.  For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?  Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?  For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises