My Sheep Know My Voice

My sheep know My voice.  They will follow no other.  I AM the Good Shepherd who laid down His life for His sheep.  Believe in Me to guide you, protect you, nourish and strengthen you.  Follow Me and I will lead you to another pasture.  A pasture beyond your expectation; a place of rest and refreshment.  I AM your wellspring of life.  Drink of Me and live.

Be encouraged and of good cheer, I have overcome the world. You are more than an over-comer in Me.  I see your heart, deep into the recesses of your soul.  Keep yourselves pure and holy.  Do not engage in worldly pleasures.  Come to Me when you are burdened, I will strengthen you for the journey.  I will provide rest.  Rest in Me - Your loving Father - the pursuer of your soul.  I love you.  Seek Me with all your strength.  I am not far away from you.  I reveal Myself to those who truly seek Me - not for selfish gain, but with a humble and repentant heart.

Be not dismayed by what you see around you.  I am in full control of My creation.  Do not allow the enemy to sow seeds of worry, doubt, strife, anxiety and stress in your hearts.  Draw close to Me in prayer.  I will light the way for you.  I will make your paths straight before you.  For the battle is not yours, but Mine.

I see My children and love them.  You are more to Me than you can possibly imagine.  Have I not said in My word that eye has not seen, nor ear has heard of the glories that I have prepared for you?  Is there anything that is too wonderful for Me - your God?

My had of protection is upon those who are called by My name - those who desire Me more than life itself.  Stay close little ones.  My time is near!


John 10:27  My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

John 16:33  These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.

1 John 5:4  For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith.

Matt 11:28  Come to Me all who are weary and heavy-laden and I will give you rest.

1 Cor 2:9  but just as it is written,  "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM".

Psalm 139:5  You have enclosed me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises