A NEW THING

February 13, 2015



A NEW THING

Why do you not believe My promises?  Why do you not study them in My word to see what I have in store for you?  Do you think I AM done blessing My people?  I AM not.  It is far from over.  I will bless you always if you will allow me to.  If you will sit with Me and allow Me access to your heart and mind.  

You have closed off parts of your life to Me, yet you say that you are Mine.  I say, I want ALL of you - every part.  I have great plans for your life - great plans indeed, yet you refuse to lay down your agenda for Mine.  You hang on to the past, yet the past is over and gone!

I want to move you in a new direction and show you a new way - a better way.  Stop your unbelief!  Stop believing the lies of the enemy Satan, who says you are nothing, worthless, and washed up.  I tell you, you are NOT worthless but a precious jewel in My crown.  I gave up My life for you because I love you, child!  I love you THAT much!!

Stop entertaining lying spirits and allow them no access to your heart and mind.  Listen to MY Spirit.  He is gentle and humble - that small voice inside, leading you.  He will not force Himself on you.  You must seek Him to discover what I have planned for you.

Do you not know that all you need to do is ask Me and I will reveal to you all that I have planned?  For you are in Me and I in you, just as the Father and I are one.

Lay down your fear of the unknown and take up the mantle of strength that I give to you.  You are more than able to do ALL things with Me by your side.  Together we will accomplish great things on this earth - for YOU are My feet and hands - You are My voice in this fallen land.

Let today be the day that you stop running from Me and enter into the rest that I have provided you.  Come to Me with all your cares; bring those things that hurt you.  I will nurse your wounds and make you well.  I will restore ALL things to Myself.  Yes, the time has come for Me to restore ALL things and make them new.  See?  I do a new thing in your life.

Refresh yourself in Me.  Look in My word, for there you will find guidance and strength to battle the enemies that come against you, and to stand on My promises.  I have laid it all out for you, knowing ALL that you are going through.  It's all in my word for you to discover.  

Have no fear of things to come but stay rooted in Me.  I will grow you into a mighty tree - yes, a mighty Cedar planted by the waters edge, that shall not be up rooted nor moved - No, not ever!

We are not an after thought in His mind so He shouldn't be one in ours!


Psalm 55:22  Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Jeremiah 17:8  For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit.

Isaiah 43:19  Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it?  I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises