Be Vigilant, Children of God

My children, now is not the time to let down your guard.  Come to Me each day in obedience and supplication.  Make your requests known from a humble and contrite heart, and I will hear and answer you.

Do not fear what is coming.  I am more than capable of taking care of my own.  Do not doubt Me, but take up your shield of faith.  Now is not the time to waiver in your faith.  Shut down the enemy and his lies.  Give him no room in your thoughts, your heart or any aspect of your life.  I have given you authority over him - use it!

Be vigilant children, and never lose sight of Me or My kingdom - for that is truly where your heart should lie.  The time is indeed short, but my timing is not your timing.  I hear your cries for my return and I tell you it is soon, little ones.  Stay the course and be alert.  Now is not the time for sleep.  Stay awake and watch.  Watch what I am about to do on the earth.  You will be amazed.

Many have fallen away from their faith.  They were tired of fighting the enemy of their souls and succumbed to his constant attacks.  Do not fall away from Me.  Only in Me will you be able to defeat the evil one.  I will be your strength.  I will battle for you on your behalf.  I am a mighty God - there is nothing  that I can not accomplish.  

Put your trust in Me - your Loving Father - the keeper of your souls.  I will give you the rest you need.  Be replenished in Me.  Come to Me for all your needs and your heart's desires.  I will withhold nothing, but give to you freely from My stores of blessings.  Encourage one another, for time truly is short and soon we will be face to face.


Phil 4:6  Be anxious for nothing, but by everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Matt 6:21  for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Luke 21:36  But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape the things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.

Jeremiah 31:25  For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.

2 Chron 20:17  You need not fight in this battle; station yourselves, stand and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises