Whom Do You Glorify, Yourself or Me?

Just after my usual morning prayer, I heard the Lord speak this to me:

Daughter, be still.  Be quiet before Me.  Know that I am your God and I have all things in the Palm of My hand.  I see all and know all that is going on with my people.  I will not leave a single one of you behind.  All who know Me as their Savior, and have called on My name alone for salvation shall surely know my sweet embrace.  I have not lost one of you.

You say to Me..."But Lord, what about this person who went forth boldly in Your name?  They were on fire for You!".  I tell you that they went forth in their own name.  I did not give them that assignment.

Yes, all are called to preach the good news to those who have heard not.  I ask, Do you do it for your own gain or to glorify Me?  If you truly love Me in your heart, you will be patient and wait on Me for instructions.  I will guide you to the field that I want you to work in.  That way the Body of Christ will function as it should, with smoothness, harmony, and peace.

I tell you now, do not try to make a name for yourselves here on Earth.  You will fail.  Lift Me up as Lord over your lives and I will bless the work of your hands.  If you try to go it alone, you will fall.

I love all My children.  You have been waiting so patiently for My coming.  Not much longer now before you will be home in Paradise with Me.  I long to have all of you here with Me, just as a mother eagerly awaits the arrival of her unborn child, I also wait with great joy and anticipation of the arrival of My sons and daughters.  

Look to Me for your instructions in these last days and I will guide your footsteps in surety and safety.


Matt 7:21-23  Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord', will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.  22 Many will say to to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord', did we not prophecy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?  23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Proverbs 14:12  There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is death.

Acts 12:21-23  On an appointed day Herod, having put on his royal apparel, took his seat on the rostrum and began delivering an address to them.  22 The people kept crying out, "The voice of a god and not of a man!"  23 And immediately an angel of the Lord struck him because he did not give God the glory, and he was eaten by worms and died.

* Friends, let us always check our motives.  What have we done of ourselves?  Isn't everything that we accomplish because of Him who gives us breath and life?  Lets make sure that we ALWAYS glorify Jesus in our actions and deeds as well as our innermost thoughts.  All we do and say should be to His glory and His alone.  Let us humble ourselves and allow Him to work through us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises