Don't Lose Your Focus

Daughter, Do not be discouraged, do not despair.  Much sorrow and darkness is coming upon the earth, but where the darkness increases, so does My light.

Be of good cheer, I walk with you always.  I am very capable of watching over My own.  I will not fail you.  Do not look around you so as to stumble or be in fear.  Follow only My lead.  Keep your eyes fixed on Me - your strength, your Savior; for I will guide you safely through the darkest hour.

Be diligent in My word to execute it in your lives.  This will strengthen your faith as you see My word defeat your enemies.

Do not allow fear to creep in to your minds and rob you of your peace and joy in Me.  Know that I have you securely in My hand and I have not lost one of MY own - No, not one!

Pray for one another that you may be strong for each other, lifting each other up and helping to carry each other's burdens.  All My children must be in one accord with Me and My will.

I am calling My church to repentance in this final hour.  Do not allow yourselves to be puffed up with pride, for this is the downfall of many.  Do not have self exalting thoughts as to give the enemy a way into your hearts.  Instead, seek My wisdom for your life.  Follow after Me, your ultimate example.  I came not only to redeem you, but to show you the way in which to conduct yourselves in complete holiness.  I have left nothing out from My word.  Do you think so highly of yourselves that you do not need My word to guide you daily?   Do you think you can navigate this darkness alone, without My light to guide you?  What would have happened to Moses and the children of Israel without My light to guide them? My children, do not fool yourselves into thinking you are capable of making it through the trials that are coming, without Me.  

Fear not little flock, I am coming soon and with My rewards for each of you according to your works.  Great are the rewards for them who feed on My word daily and are careful to perform it in their lives.  For now, the trials but soon you will be home with Me and My Father, who loves you!  Prepare children, the hour is close at hand!


Deut 31:8  The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you.        He will not fail you or forsake you.  Do not fear or be dismayed.  I am you God.

Isaiah 41:10  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you.  Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Proverbs 4:25  Let your eyes look directly ahead and let your gaze be fixed 
straight in front of you.

Gal 6:2  Bear one another's burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ.

James 1:5  But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises