I AM YOUR ROCK

April 23, 2013

I was inquiring of the Lord as to why it's been so long since He's spoken.  I have been busy in my personal life and thought that perhaps that is the reason He has been rather silent, then He spoke this:

Child, why do you allow such distractions to come between us?  Have I not told you to stay close to Me?  You ponder in your heart where I've gone when in fact I've been here all along.  I tell you that I'm always here with you.  

I do not change, it is you, my child, who changes being blown around by the wind and the tides.  I am your rock, your solid ground.  I am eternal, constant, and change not.

The enemy seeks to hit you hard with such things as to lure you away from Me.  Fear not!  I am watching over you.  I always keep watch over My own.  I won't allow you to stray far from Me, before I gently lead you back.  You must allow Me to guide you and not buck at My lead.  You must be open to My gentle correction in your life.  

I do not desire that any harm come to My beloveds, and I watch over you with a diligence beyond your understanding.  I am faithful!

When you allow yourself to slip away from My embrace, you can not hear Me and you open yourself up to the enemy who seeks an opportunity to come in  and rob you of your comfort and peace, that I provide you with.

Come back to Me now, My little ones, while there is still time.  Run to Me!  Embrace all that I have in store for you.  I seek my own with a love so sure and so strong.

Stay in My grace.  Drink of the water I have poured out for you.  Eat of the spiritual food that I have set before you.  You will find strength again, in Me.  You will be able to stand and resist ALL that the enemy sends your way.



Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  (NKJV)

Eph 4:14  that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting...

John 4:14  "but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst.  But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises