Be Doers of My Word and Not Sitters Upon It



My children, why do you honor Me with your lips but not in all that you do?  Have I not said in My word that you were created in My image?  Then why do you serve Me with your mouth, but serve your flesh as well?  My children, this can not be!

Turn to Me now, give up your fleshly desires, and desire Me.  Have I not given you My all?  Have I not sacrificed Myself to the point of giving up My life for you?  Then why do you play games with My word?  My word is Holy, My word is truth, My word will guide you; if you would only study it and write it on your hearts.

How can I impart all good things on you if you will not follow Me?  Do you expect Me to look the other way when you sin?  Do you think it does not hurt Me to see you in this deplorable state?

I tell you now, turn back from your sin.  Do it now before the time runs out for you.  Much is at stake.  You will not survive what is coming apart from Me.  Come to Me now and be saved.  Let Me take you in My arms as a father to his child.  Embrace Me and I shall never depart from you.  I love you!


Isaiah 29:13-14  Then the Lord said, “Because this people draw near with their words and honor Me with their lip service, but they remove their hearts far from Me, and their reverence for Me consists of tradition learned by rote, therefore behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous; and the wisdom of their wise men will perish.  And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed.”

1 Peter 2:24  and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.

Deut 11:18  You shall therefore impress these words of Mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.

Psalm 91:4  He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge;  His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
                                                                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises