The Mirror Test

My child,  what do you see when you look in the mirror?  Do you see yourself as I see you, or do you see what you want to see?   If you do not see yourself as I do, then it is time to change mirrors.   I am your mirror.  Do not measure yourself by the worlds standards but by Me.   I came and showed you the way in which to behave and walk. 

What do you do with the words I give you in your Bible?  Do you honor them and walk as I walked, or do you close the book and not give them another thought as you go about your day?  The time for sitting on the fence is over.  You must choose this day whom you are going to serve, Me, or the father of lies.  There is no two ways about it.

I have provided you all that you need for this hour to walk in peace, while others around you fall.  You must live out My word and not just read it for the sake of reading.  Did I not say that many will cry "Lord, Lord we did or that in your name" and I will say to them "I never knew you".   Just because you use My name, does not make you my child.   Many abuse My name to serve themselves.  Be careful.  Do not be deceived.  Write My words on your heart, take them with you everywhere you go.  Live My word!

The time is coming when you will need My word to navigate.  Everything will be chaos on the earth.  All you see and hear will deceptions.  You will need discernment and My guidance to get you through the darkness.  Clear the clutter from your lives so that you may hear Me speak to you.  Clean yourselves.  Make yourselves pure.  Walk in holiness and righteousness.  Allow Me access to your heart.  I call to those who resist Me to lay down their desires and allow Me full access to their hearts.  Make your choice, make it wisely for I Am coming!


1 Cor 13:12  For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

Matt 4:4  But He answered and said "It is written, 'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD'".

Matt 7:21-23  "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.  Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'  And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS'.

1 Peter 1:15-16  but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior;  because it is written 'YOU SHALL BE HOLY; FOR I AM HOLY."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises