The Opening Curtain of the Final Act



Now is the time for action, Beloveds.  Rise up, take up your weapons.  Fight the enemy of your souls.  I have given you all that you need to tear down the strongholds in your life.  Take up your weapons and do not fear, for I have gone before you and prepared a way for you in which to walk.

The time is near for My return.  Do not give up now.  Keep your focus on Me.  Allow Me to guide you.  Listen for My voice to lead you through the darkness, for I will not fail you.

Do not be scared, little ones.  Much is taking place behind the scenes to set the stage for the final show down.  It will happen just as I planned.

Fear not!  Victory is already yours.  I have set the days and seasons, according to My will.  Be watchful and do not allow the enemy to lull you back to sleep.  Fight him with all your strength.  He seeks to devour you, but he will not be able to harm you.  For you are covered in blood of My son, Yeshua.

The time is VERY near.  Come to Me; repent of all the evil in your life.  Be washed in the Blood of the Lamb.  Let me clean your heart and prepare you for My kingdom.  Allow Me to transform your life from despair to joy, from darkness to light.  You will not be disappointed.  My plans for you are great indeed.

Stay close to Me now.  Time is closing and the final act is about to begin.



Eph 6:13  Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

Psalm 25:5  Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation.

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diligent Student will Prevail

Do Not Doubt My Promises